2015 AKA Kinesiology Conference Journal
Usual price: $28.00
Damaged price: $19.00
Back Cover Damaged Only
The journal of papers/presentations from the 32nd National Conference of the Australian Kinesiology Association,
Brisbane, October 2015.
- Nutrition, History and Kinesiology by Henry Osiecki
- Probiotics: The Importance of Strain Specificity by Sunaina Patel
- Emotions and Stress by Hugo Tobar
- Kinesiology Research by Susan Koschel-Gatenby
- Chakra Psychology by Maureen Callister
- Claims and Cover by Jaclyn Lees & Josh Hardwick
- What Type Are You? by Robyn Kirk
- Integration of Different Streams of Information by Andrew Verity
- A Return to Wisdom in Business by Natalie Wareham
- Contraction to Extension by Danny Liddell
- The Winds of Change by Geraldine Gallagher
- Miracles, Placebos and Spontaneous Remission by Anna McRobert
Spiral Bound A4 Size
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.