2016 AKA Kinesiology Conference Journal
The journal of papers/ presentations from the annual AKA Kinesiology Conference, Adelaide, October 2016.
- The Power of Music and Movement by Veronica Steer
- Oops!...We did it again: Sugar and Fat by Carla Evans
- Why Can’t I have a Good relationship? by Gordon Dickson
- Outline of AcuNeuroSynch and Recovery from Brain Injury by Charles T Krebs
- The Imposter Phenomenon by Jane Tancred
- Our Consciousness: the Hidden Realities by Peter Smith
- Sexuality and Kinesiology - Enhancing Relationships by Parijat Wismer
- Consciousness, Stress and Formatting by Hugo Tobar
- The Latest on Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia and CFS by Philip Rafferty
- Working Smarter with Kinesiology by Bernard Carson
- Your Head on Your Body by Andrew Verity
- Research in Action, Lets Do It: An Experiential Seminar ‘The Edge Effect’ by Robyn Kirk & Elizabeth Guida
- Addressing The Causes of all Chronic Diseases by Anke Koelman
- Optimising People’s Lives - Occupational Therapy and Kinesiology by Veronica Steer
- Future Proofing your Kinesiology Business via Social Media by Kerry Heritage
Spiral Bound A4 Size
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.