SECOND HAND COPY: Shows sign of regular use with dog ears on cover and on many pages. Binding apart in one place in the middle of the book but with careful use is still functional (and not falling apart)
Acupressure Potent Points
by Michael Reed Gag
Referenced according to health condition, this clear and easy to follow book includes:
- more than 400 photographs
- keys to pressure point location and application instructions
- acupressure potent charts and diagrams
- pressure points for conditions from allergies to wrist pain
- Potent Acu Point Exercises for each condition
- Five minute acupressure wellness program
- Over 250 pages - large book format
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.