Banish Your Self Esteem Thief
Build confidence and self-esteem with this fun and effective workbook for young people.
Look out – the Self-Esteem Thief is on the prowl!
He's the crafty character who keeps stealing your positive self-esteem from your Self-Esteem Vault, leaving only negative thoughts and feelings about you behind.
But the good news is you can banish him for good and this workbook will show you how!
Packed with activities and real-life stories, this imaginative workbook will show you what self-esteem is, how it develops, the impact it can have and how all this applies to your own self-esteem.
Using cognitive behavioural and mindfulness principles and techniques, this workbook will help you change how you think and act in order to build positive self-esteem, protect your Self-Esteem Vault and banish your Self-Esteem Thief for good!
Fun, easy to read and full of tips and strategies, this is an excellent workbook for young people aged 10+ to work through on their own or with the help of a parent or practitioner.
1. What is Self-Esteem?
2. Your Self-Esteem.
3. How Low Self-Esteem Develops: Introducing the Self-Esteem Vault and the Self-Esteem Thief!
4. How Low Self-Esteem Develops: Influences.
5. How Low Self-Esteem Develops: Thoughts.
6. How Low Self-Esteem Develops: Feelings.
7. How Low Self-Esteem Develops: Behaviours.
8. Impacts of Low Self-Esteem.
9. Banishing Your Self-Esteem Thief: An Introduction.
10. Banishing Your Self-Esteem Thief: Managing Your Thoughts.
11. Banishing Your Self-Esteem Thief: Managing Your Behaviours.
12. Self-Esteem Dos and Don'ts.
13. Summing Up!
Appendix: The Self-Esteem Quiz Answers. Information for Parents and Professionals. References.
Kate Collins-Donnelly has worked as a therapist, psychologist, criminologist and anger management consultant based in the UK for many years. She presently runs a successful independent consultancy practice which provides cognitive behavioural therapy, counselling, coaching and training, and is head of the Psychological and Criminological Research Division. She is the author of Starving the Anger Gremlin, Starving the Anxiety Gremlin, Starving the Stress Gremlin and Banish Your Body Image Thief.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.