Chinese Medicine Guidebook (FIRE ELEMENT)
Essential Oils to Balance the 5 Elements & Organ Meridians
(NOTE: This title is the Fire Element part of the series - there is a also a summary book on all 5 elements as well as full detail book on all 5 elements, and 5 separate books on each element specifically)
from the 5 Element Series
by KG Stiles
In classic Oriental, or Traditional Chinese Medicine, all disease is seen as disordered elements. Restoring balance to the five (5) elements and the harmonious flow of Chi is at the heart of Chinese medicine.
Essential oils can be used to balance the 5 elements and help restore the flow of chi through the organ meridians.
What you will learn:
- The key powers for the Fire element
- Properties of the Fire element
- Associated Body parts
- Associated Chakras
- Actions associated with the Fire element
- Signs of balance and imbalance
- Keywords associated with the Fire element
- Related physical and emotional symptoms of stagnation and blockage
- Essential oils to use to balance each of the Fire element and organ meridians
- How to use essential oils - the best methods of application
- How to select your oils for getting desired therapeutic results
- Adaptogenic 'super' oils to use for each of the 5 elements.
"Highly recommend to all who are interested in holistic curing and the way aromatherapy can be applied as an effective Mind Body technique."
-John L. Turner, MD, author, Medicine, Miracles & Manifestations
"I highly recommend anyone interested in aromatherapy and holistic healing to check out KG Stiles' books. Her information goes way beyond most other authorities."
-Steven Farmer, Ph.D. Best-selling author
"KG Stiles' books are written from years of experience and investigation. Highly recommended! "
-Jonathan Goldman, best-selling author and Grammy nominee, 'Healing Sounds.'
About KG Stiles
With more than four decades of experience as a holistic health practitioner, KG Stiles has helped tens of thousands of people to overcome health challenges and realize their dreams. She is the best-selling author of the award-winning book, The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide: Over 250 Recipes for Natural Wholesome Aromatherapy, now in its 5th printing, and winner of a Living Now Gold Medal and Nautilus and Indie Next Generation book awards. She is the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) Oregon (South) Director.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.