by John Upledger
Professional Hardcover Text
Craniosacral Therapy is the most practical, comprehensive textbook in this rapidly growing field of therapy involving the cranial bones, meningeal membranes, cerebrospinal fluids, and whole-body connective tissues.
Craniosacral Therapy defines the physiology and anatomy of the craniosacral system, its function in health, and relationship to disease processes. It provides practical instruction in developing and extending palpatory skills which will greatly benefit all forms of manipulation, as well as basic physical diagnosis.
Two hundred drawings and photographs illustrate the mechanisms underlying the craniosacral system, and vividly demonstrate how to perform craniosacral techniques in the clinic.
- Craniosacral Concept
- Craniosacral Motion
- Modification of Craniosacral Rhythm
- Release of the Craniosacral Membrane System
- Dysfunctions of the Cranial Base
- Spinal Dura Mater and Sacrococcygeal Complex
- Osseus and Sutural Dysfunctions of the Cranial Vault
- Occipital Condyles
- Mouth, Face and Temporomandibular Joint
- Extrinsic Neuromusculoskeletal System Dysfunctions
- Diagnosis by Evaluation of Craniosacral System Function and Whole Body Response
- Specific Clinical Cautions and Applications
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.