Games and Activities for Exploring Feelings with Children
by Vanessa Rogers
This book is packed full with games and activities that help children understand emotions and express themselves positively. For Children Aged 7-13.
Activities explore issues such as peer relationships and friendships, bullying, defending, participation and citizenship, and are designed to build self-esteem, raise aspirations and increased motivation.
They also aim to enhance emotional well-being and develop protective behaviours, encouraging children to speak out rather than act out, and helping to keep them safe and happy. This is an ideal resource for all those working with children and looking for new and exciting ideas for games and activities including teachers, youth workers, social workers and councellors.
- Chapter 1 – Making the Rules
- Chapter 2 – Getting to Know Each Other - 14 games and activities
- Chapter 3 - Expressing Yourself - 12 games and activities
- Chapter 4 – Making Friends - 9 games and activities
- Chapter 5 - Endings - 7 games and activities
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.