Damaged Chart - Only very slightly - barely noticeable
from the Bachin World's Best Anatomical Chart Series
Poster size: 50 x 61cm
This knee injuries poster provides an overview of normal knee anatomy and showcases 11 images which illustrate the mechanisms of common knee injuries in the context of a human figure playing sports. The vibrant images are from the Anatomical Visual Guide to Sports Injuries and are listed below:
- Pathological Knee Injury Images: LCL Tear, MCL Tear, ACL Tear, PCL Tear;
- Patellar Tendinopathy: shows tendinopathy at the following sites: distal quadriceps femoris tendon, distal pole of patella, patellar tendon insertion onto the tibial tubercle;
- Meniscus Tears: shows bucket handle tear, vertical tear, radial tear, parrot beak tear, fraying/degenerative;
- Sports Injury Mechanism Images: ACL Tear, Basketball ACL Tear, Skiing PCL Tear, Wrestling MCL Tear, Football LCL Tear, Rugby Hyperflexion/Meniscus Tear, Skating Jumper's Knee, Volleyball Patellar Tendon Rupture, Weight Lifting Tibia Fracture, Soccer IT Band Syndrome,
- Running Normal Anatomy Images, Anterior View of Knee, Medial View of Knee, and Superior view of Knee Showing Meniscus.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.