Mastery of the Five Elements
Training Course Manual
by Denise Robinson
- Comprehensive detail on the Five Elements that exist in nature and in the body and what they govern physically and emotionally
- Law of the Five Elements and application of powerful acupressure points
- All about the Five Elements including: essence, meridians, organs, sense, tissue, fluid, appearance, expression, spirit/psyches, emotions, feeling, ways of reacting, basic need, spiritual issue, virtues, way to correct imbalance, physical indications of imbalance, emotional/spiritual indications of balance and imbalance.
- The Five Elements in Nature: movement, season, climate, developmental stage, colour, taste/flavour, odour/scent, time of day, direction, planet, grain.
- Constitutional profiling information
- Muscle reflex testing to using the Hara to determine Element imbalance
- Natural healing remedies to bring the elements back into equilibrium – element acupressure points; essential oils; element balancing oils & sprays; crystals; colour; sound; flower essences; nutrition; affirmations; activities/spiritual practices; emotional stress release; oracle/healing cards; nature’s healing chi.
- Constitutional Profiling Session Sheet
- Full step-by-step Balancing Protocol
- Client Session Sheet Template
Click on the additional pictures to see the contents pages.
- A comprehensive guide to the Five Elements
- Colour manual, easy to understand and navigate, with over 110 pages of content
- How to balance the Five Elements in the body.
- Understanding the Five Element Constitutions.
- Prepares you with a solid foundation in the Five Elements, to then continue your journey along the Kinesiology pathway with other Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology accredited courses.
Spiral Bound A4 manual of 108 pages
Other manuals by Denise:
Kineasy Training Course Manual
Chakra Healing Kinesiology Training Course Manual
Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology Training Course Manual
Aura Balancing Kinesiology Training Course Manual
Emotional Meridian Harmony Kinesiology Training Course Manual
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.