Why Do I Eat When I'm Not Hungry?
by Dr. Roger Callahan
pub 1991 - Hard Cover
Second Hand - Originally bought from Equilibrium in the 90's by a now retired Kinesiologist. In very good condition.
The classic 1991 book from Callahan, the original founder of tapping technique that took the Kinesiology field by storm in 80's and into the 90's.
Discusses the technique which uses the wisdom of acupuncture and the knowledge of the body's energy system to respond to anxiety which causes food additions.
How to relieve anxiety, overcome food addiction, stay naturally thin, avoid bingeing, and more.
- Discovering the Callahan technique
- Why Do I Eat When I'm Not Hungry
- Psychological Reversal
- Why the Callahan Technique Works
- Testing Your Addiction Level
- The Callahan Techniques Treatment guide
- Treatment for Urge Reduction
- Treatment for Gluttony
- Treatment for Patience
- Treatment for Prevention of Addiction
- The Thirty Day Food Addiction Program
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.