by Ranee Zeller
Rest is a portal to serenity, healing, creativity and imagination, trying to teach us to effortlessly let go of our fears, doubts, blame and shame. Sleep naturally releases over striving. Establishing healthy sleep patterns can be the turning point in a client's healing process.Sleep allows the body to do it's maintenance and recharge for the next day. Healthy sleep, just as healthy food, water, sunshine, and love is essential for physical and emotional wellness.
This manual covers or contains:
- Sleep Description
- What can interfere with sleep
- Negative Beliefs around sleep (scan list)
- Extensive Sleep Disorders List with descriptions
- Common Sleep Medication List and Side Effects
- Mental Attributes of Sleep List
- Emotional Attributes of Sleep List
- Nutritional Aspects
- Hormones, Waking Up, Sleep Cycles, Brain waves and more
- How to Kinesiology: Sleep Balance
- Apendices: Meridian Clock & Homework
Text Pages in Black & White only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.