lf you are new to Brain Gym® we recommend the following :
- Brain Gym® Teacher's Edition - covers all the 26 Brain Gym® movements in detail. Showing you how to do them, what part of the brain they activate and the best ones for various academic skills. Although labelled Teacher's Editions, it is for anyone and is often referred to as the 'bible' of Brain Gym®.
- Hands On - extends Brain Gym® into the classroom with lots of extra ideas, and is great accompanient to the Teacher's Edition
- Brain Gym Music CD's - See the Brain Gym music & movement section
- Brain Gym and Me - tells how Dr. Dennison overcame severe learning challenges to become an internationally known educator. He shares his vision and ideas of how children and adults can overcome their learning problems.
- Smart Moves - an in depth understanding of why Brain Gym works plus lots of useful tips.
- Early Childhood Reflexes - Non Inhibition of early childhood reflexes can create learning and behavioural problems. See our books on early childhood reflexes, such as: the bible of infant reflexes: Reflexes Learning & Behaviour and 'Rappin' on the Reflexes' which provides music (CD) and movement to help your child correct these reflexes by incorporating them into their higher neurological functioning. Type in 'reflexes' into the Search field (top left)
- Educate Your Brain - A great text for connecting and tying up the information into a workbook style format. One can read chapter by chapter to gather both the theory and practice of Brain Gym material.
Brain Gym Home Page