Colour Therapy Reference Chart
A4 set of desk charts (2 charts totally four sides)
A laminated double sided set of Colour Therapy Charts developed by Denise Robinson to assist students and practitioners with a quick ‘go to’ guide when testing up colour during a Kinesiology balance.
This easy to read guide includes:
- Total 17 Colours – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet/Purple, White, Magenta, Pink, Turquoise, Brown, Grey, Black, Gold, Silver, Bronze/Copper
- Negative Emotions (what the colours clear)
- Positive Emotions (what the colours bring and shift)
- Physical Attributes (what physical symptoms the colours can be used for)
- Size: A4
- Two double sided pages (4 pages in total)
- High quality professionally colour printed & gloss sheened laminated
- Held together with a hinged ring for easy flipping
This Colour Therapy Chart is also a fantastic reference for those who may have an interest or passion in delving deeper into the colours and what they mean in your every day life.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.