Holographic Muscle Monitoring
by Utt, Krebs & Dickson
An important book about the physiology of muscle testing and holographic principles from Applied Physiology. Includes diagrams (some in colour) & extensive explanations, chapter by chapter, on:
- The Physiology of Muscle Testing
- Muscle Monitoring and the Meridian Matrix
- The Seven Chemo/Electrical States of a Muscle
- Proprioception, Contraction and Extension of Muscles
- Pre checks
- Pause Lock
- Finger Modes and Indicator Points
- Neurolymphatic & Neurovascular reflexes
- Major Muscles of Applied Physiology
- Five Element Pattern of Applied Physiology Muscle
Spiral Bound A4 manual published by Equilibrium for the Kinesiology field.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.