NOW BACK in STOCK (April 2021) with a new box
Crystal Light Balancing Kit
Colour Healing set with Coloured Discs & Torch with Crystal Head
A popular product for practitioners.
The Crystal Light Balancing Kit contains a high quality maglite torch, a head with a clear quartz crystal (or group of crystals) that fits over the torch. and seven coloured discs. All this comes inside a case. The torch can be used to shine various colours through a natural clear quartz crystal (or group of crystals) onto acupuncture points, chakras, various reflex points and other parts of the body where colour healing is required. It has become an extremely popular and valuable tool for kinesiology and natural therapy practitioners.
The kit includes:
- Maglite torch with pocket clip and spare globe
- 7 Colour Discs (the chakra/rainbow colours)
- Crystal Head (see note below)
- Custom made purple box with bay for torch and slots for discs (see note below)
- The crystal head that is supplied with any kit may vary significantly from what is pictured on this web page. A crystal head may include one crystal or a group of crystals (a multiple head). Such may be shorter/longer or wider/thinner that pictured.
- The new box contains 2 LED lights that will light up when the box is opened. This feature will expire over time and is not a function relevant to the working or use of this tool
Advanced Colour Healing Disc Set:
There are 6 additional discs for special healing energies: Orchid, Oceanic, Midnight, Ruby, Charcoal & Holographic. These new discs come in their own wooden box.
There is also an accompanying manual available......
Crystal Light Balancing & Colour Therapy Workbook
For use with the Crystal Colour Therapy Torch Kit, but can be stand alone manual. Introduces colour therapy and the energy systems, itemises in detail the aspects of colours associated with the five elements, includes colour correction sheets for.....
Basic Colour Healing Disc Set:
This disc set does come with the Crystal Colour Therapy Kit above but for those who bought the kit many years ago and would like to upgrade to the improved 7 coloured discs, the set can be purchased separately.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.