Principles of Kinesiology
by Maggie La Tourelle & Anthea Courtenay
What it is, how it works, and what it can do for you
A classic ‘What Is Kinesiology’ paperback from the UK, that has been revised and back in print.
Chapters & Sections Include:
Foreword by John F. Thie, D.C. Introduction. Some
Definitions. What is Kinesiology? Muscle Testing. Energy. Balance and Imbalance.;
1. The Development of Kinesiology.
2. How Kinesiology Can Help.
3. Visits to a Kinesiologist.
4. Kinesiology Assessments.
5. Balancing: Corrections and Treatment.
6. Branches of Kinesiology.
7. Kinesiology as an Adjunct to Holistic Medicine.
*. The Future. Conclusion.
Appendix A: Touch for Health -
Summary of Workshop Content.; Appendix B: Principle
International Kinesiology Organizations.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.