Back In Print !
Verbal Questioning Skills for Kinesiologists & Dowsers
by Jane Thurnell - Read
Asking verbal questions is one of the most useful skills for a kinesiologist to acquire.
Explores in detail the increasingly used technique of ‘verbal questioning’ that can accompany muscle testing. It is a practical book for both students and Kinesiologists who would like to try out verbal questioning for themselves or for those who already use it in their work, but would like to take it further.
* The Basic Considerations such as Intention, Silent Questioning, Pedantic Bodies (of clients), Which Muscle?, Statements rather Questions, Protective Devices, Contraindications, Conflicting Answers, Appropriate and not Appropriate words, Narrowing Down,
* Finding Thoughts, Words & Phrases. * Placement: Where Is It?
* Establishing Quantities: How Much? & How Many?
* Time: How Often?, When? & How Long? * Allergy & Intolerance testing
* Nutritional Supplements, Remedies & Test Kits
* Indexes and Calibrations * Managing Sessions
* Appendices: Grammar, Food Categories, Emotions
All in all this is a great book on a little written about topic, for those who already use verbal questioning and those who are new to it. 123 pages. Standard
Enhance your ability to help people with verbal questioning. Whether you’re a kinesiologist or dowser this book will teach you to manage client’s expectations more effectively. Understand what to do when a client comes back and says they are no better. It can help you choose from all your tools and techniques the right ones to use right now.
Jane Thurnell-Read was a successful kinesiology practitioner and international teacher for many years. She worked with thousands of clients. Verbal questioning techniques were at the core of everything she did.
Here she teaches you the skills you need. Lots of practical examples. If you’re unsure about verbal questioning, read this book. If you already use verbal questioning, this book will give you many more exciting possibilities.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.