Five Element & Meridian Emotions Wall Chart
from By the Bay Kinesiology & Denise Robinson
100cm x 71cm
An insightful large Five Element & Meridian Emotions Chart/Poster is a perfect resource for using in your clinic space – for Kinesiology Practitioners, Shiatsu Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Natural Therapists or anyone who works with the amazing Five Elements and intricate Meridian channels and is interested in the emotions associated with them!
- Total 1,440 emotions
- 120 emotions for each of the Five Elements – Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood
- 60 emotions for each of the 14 Meridians – Central, Governing, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lung, Large Intestine
- Related Season for each Element
- Related Essence for each Element
- Related peak times of day for each Meridian
- Element & Meridian colour coded
- Lush fern forest background
- High quality professionally colour printed & gloss sheened laminated
- Size: B1 – 707 mm high x 1000 mm wide
Loving created and designed by Denise Robinson this chart was inspired by her Mastery of the Five Elements Course & the Emotional Meridian Harmony Course and many years of clinic research an study into the emotional connections between Five Elements and the Mind, Body and Soul.
Designed to provide further understanding and healing opportunities for your clients by adding depth, awareness and insight plus an abundant supply of emotions, metaphors and information at your fingertips.
This chart is the perfect resource to use in any healing session to provide further insight and depth to a client’s physical symptoms and emotional stressors by establishing the core emotions online. Once you have found the emotion/s and discussed its relevance then the emotion needs to be felt. By feeling the emotion you are able to heal and move forward. My empowering mantra ‘Feeling is Healing’ resonates perfectly with these beautiful in-depth emotion charts and enhances the healing process in line with my belief and the philosophy ‘you have to feel it to heal it’! Feeling the emotion opens up the Heart, brings awareness to why the emotion is there and what it relates to, assists raising consciousness and then the healing happens and the emotions shift.
It is important to remember that there are no ‘negative’ or ‘positive’ words on this Emotion Chart. Every emotion can be perceived as either negative or positive based on the client’s interpretation of it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.