KTK Food Testing Kit 2
50 vials, including box & information booklet (download).
This Kinesiology Test Kit includes some of the major foods that many people have food sensitivities or allergies to, such as dairy, chocolate, nuts, fructose and flour, just to name a few. Additionally, this Kinesiology Test Kit also includes a variety of vegetables and fruits.
This food sensitivity kit is a homeopathic test kit designed to give practitioners, such as Kinesiologists, Chiropractors and Naturopaths, who are trained in muscle testing, a practical tool to test for common food allergies and sensitivities and major causes for health related conditions.
Please have a look at Food Testing Kit 1 and Food Testing Kit 3, containing 50 vials each. These Kinesiology Testing Kits include gluten, lactose, MSG, Coke, coffee, yeast, Red Bull, artificial sugars, herbs and spices, high fructose corn syrup and many more foods and drinks (read comments further below, under the contents list, for more information).
- Brazil nut
- Cereals combined
- Flour, white
- Macadamia nut
- Paw Paw
- Sugar (brown)
- This Kinesiology Test Kit does NOT contain food or any other crude substance, but the homeopathic remedies made from these substances and is therefore perfect for muscle testing.
- The homeopathic test kit contains glass vials as plastic can be unreliable for testing purposes. Pills are used to avoid liquid spillage and evaporation.
- The test vials do not need to be opened as they are not intended for internal use, but for muscle testing only.
- This food sensitivity test kit comes in a plastic box for easy storage. If stored correctly it has an indefinite shelf life. Please store this homeopathic test kit away from heat, direct sunlight, mobile phones, magnets, microwaves and power points.
"As an experienced homeopath I understand the importance of a reliable homeopathic test kit for muscle testing. Consequently, all vials include a few homeopathic pills of the lowest potency available sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies. There are 2 main reasons for this:
- The lowest potency is the closest vibration to the original substance, and it will show the strongest muscle response when testing, therefore being the most accurate.
- The second reason is that homeopathic remedies made the traditional way, have been found to have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly. I have discovered through clinical experience that homeopathic remedies made by non-traditional methods seem to lose their effectiveness after some months or years." - Evelin Liddell
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.