Enzymes & Digestion Testing Kit
50 vials, box & Information Booklet (download).
Enzyme deficiencies may result from a combination of age, diet and lifestyle. These deficiencies can lead to a variety of digestive discomfort, including gas, bloating, irregularity and indigestion. Fortifying the digestive system with enzymes may promote optimal digestion while maintain the digestive system’s natural balance to support overall health.
This testing kit includes digestive as well as systemic enzymes. Additionally, it contains other nutrients such as herbs, bile salts, hydrochloric acid and probiotics to promote digestion (read comments further below, under the contents list, for more information).
1. Acetyl Coenzyme A
2. Aloe Vera
3. Alpha Galactosidase
4. Amylase (pancreatic)
5. Amylase (salivary)
6. Beta Glucanase
7. Bile Salts
11. Cholesterol Esterase
14. Coenzyme A
15. Coenzyme Q10
17. Digestive Enzymes
18. Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics
19. Digestive & Systemic Enzymes
23. Gluten Digest Enzyme
24. Hydrochloric Acid
27. Lipase (gastric)
28. Lipase (pancreatic)
33. Nux Vomica
34. Pancreatic Enzymes
41. Plant Enzymes
43. Psyllium Husks
45. Slippery Elm
46. St Mary’s Thistle
48. Superoxide Dismutase
- This Kinesiology Test Kit does NOT contain enzymes, herbs or any other crude substance, but the homeopathic remedies made from these substances and is therefore perfect for muscle testing.
- The homeopathic test kit contains glass vials as plastic can be unreliable for testing purposes. Pills are used to avoid liquid spillage and evaporation.
- The test vials do not need to be opened as they are not intended for internal use, but for muscle testing only.
- This test kit comes in a plastic box for easy storage. If stored correctly it has an indefinite shelf life. Please store this homeopathic test kit away from heat, direct sunlight, mobile phones, magnets, microwaves and power points.
"As an experienced homeopath I understand the importance of a reliable homeopathic test kit for muscle testing. Consequently, all vials include a few homeopathic pills of the lowest potency available sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies. There are 2 main reasons for this:
- The lowest potency is the closest vibration to the original substance, and it will show the strongest muscle response when testing, therefore being the most accurate.
- The second reason is that homeopathic remedies made the traditional way, have been found to have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly. I have discovered through clinical experience that homeopathic remedies made by non-traditional methods seem to lose their effectiveness after some months or years." - Evelin Liddell
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.