KTK Pharmaceutical Testing Kit
71 vials. Includes Box & Information Booklet (download)
This Kinesiology Test Kit contains some of the most commonly used medications. It is estimated that 60 to 70% of people take prescription drugs. Many times, side effects from medications are overlooked and the symptoms caused by them stay unresolved. This homeopathic test kit offers a great way to test patients for medication related health conditions.
The homeopathic test kit includes a variety of antibiotics, high blood pressure medications, antidepressants, painkillers, anti-fungal medication, ADD medication and many more prescription drugs.
The kit is designed to give practitioners, such as Kinesiologists, Chiropractors and Naturopaths, who are trained in muscle testing, a practical tool to test for common allergies, sensitivities and major health related conditions caused by medications (read comments further below, under the contents list, for more information).
- Accutane (Isotretinoin)
- Acetaminophen (Parcetamol)
- Acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin)
- Aciclovir (Zovirax)
- Alprazolam (Xanax)
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride (Endep)
- Analgesics Mix (combination of common analgesics)
- Antibiotics Mix (combination of common antibiotics)
- Antifungal Drugs Mix (combination of antifungal medication)
- Carbamazepine (Tegretol)
- Cephalosporins (Keflex)
- Cetirizine (Zyrtec)
- Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)
- Chlorpromazine (Largactil)
- Citalopram (Cipramil)
- Clomifene citrate (Clomid)
- Corticosteroids Mix (combination of common corticosteroids)
- Diazepam (Valium)
- Ephedrine hydrochloride
- Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Flurazepam (Cerilliant)
- Gabapentin (Neurontin)
- Haloperidol (Serenace)
- Ibuprofen (Nurofen)
- IVF Mix
- Loratadine (AllerEze, Claratyne)
- Lorazepam (Ativan)
- Losartan (Cozavan)
- Mefloquine (Larium)
- Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
- Metronidazole (Flagyl)
- Norehisterone (Primolut-N)
- NSAID Mix (combination of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Oral Contraceptives Mix (combination of common oral contraceptives)
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride (Dimetapp)
- Premarin (HRT)
- Rosuvastatin (Crestor)
- Salbutamol (Ventolin)
- Sertraline (Zoloft)
- Simvastatin (Zocor)
- Sodium Valproate (Epilim)
- Sulphonamide (Septra, Septrin)
- Syntocinon (Oxytocin)
- Testosterone Propionate
- Thioridazine (Melleril)
- Zolpidem (Stilnox)
- This Kinesiology Test Kit does NOT contain any prescription drugs or any other crude substance, but the homeopathic remedies made from these substances and is therefore perfect for muscle testing.
- The homeopathic test kit contains glass vials as plastic can be unreliable for testing purposes. Pills are used to avoid liquid spillage and evaporation.
- The test vials do not need to be opened as they are not intended for internal use, but for muscle testing only.
- The Pharmaceutical Testing Kit comes in a plastic box for easy storage. If stored correctly it has an indefinite shelf life. Please store this homeopathic test kit away from heat, direct sunlight, mobile phones, magnets, microwaves and power points.
"As an experienced homeopath, I understand the importance of a reliable homeopathic test kit for muscle testing for allergies and sensitivities. Consequently, all vials include a few homeopathic pills of the lowest potency available sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies. There are 2 main reasons for this. The lowest potency is the closest vibration to the original substance, and it will show the strongest muscle response when testing, therefore being the most accurate. The second reason is that homeopathic remedies made the traditional way, have been found to have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly. I have discovered through clinical experience that homeopathic remedies made by non-traditional methods seem to lose their effectiveness after some months or years." Evelin Liddell
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.