Vaccination Testing Kit
Includes 44 vials, box & an information booklet (DOWNLOAD)
This Kinesiology Test Kit includes the most common vaccinations.
The kit is a homeopathic test kit designed to give practitioners, such as Kinesiologists, Chiropractors and Naturopaths, who are trained in muscle testing, a practical tool to test for sensitivities or side effects from vaccinations.
- Anti-D (RHO) Immunoglobulin
- BCG (Bacillus Calmette–Guérin)
- Chickenpox (Varicella Zoster)
- DTP (Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis)
- DTPa (Diphtheria/Tetanus/a-cell Pertussis)
- DTPa/IPV (Diphtheria/Tetanus, a-cell Pertussis/Polio)
- DTPa/IPV/HIB (Diphtheria/Tetanus/a-cell Pertussis/Polio/Haemophilus influenzae)
- DTPa/IPV/Hep B/HIB (Infanrix hexa: Diphtheria/Tetanus/a-cell Pertussis/Polio/Hepatitis B/ Haemophilus influenzae)
- H1N1 (Swine Flu)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B (Engerix B)
- Hepatitis B (H-B VAX II)
- HIB (Haemophilus influenzae)
- HIB/Tetanus (Haemophilus influenzae/Tetanus)
- HPV (Human papillomavirus) – Cervarix
- HPV (Human papillomavirus) – Gardasil
- Influenza – nasal for children
- Influenza 2016/2017
- Influenza 2017/2018
- Influenza 2018/2019
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Meningococcal A & C
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Meningococcal B
- Meningococcal C
- MMR (Measles/Mumps/Rubella)
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Pneumococcal PCV7
- Pneumococcal PCV13
- Pneumococcal PPSV23
- Polio Sabin
- Polio Salk
- Rotavirus (Rotarix)
- Rotavirus (Rotateq)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Yellow Fever
- This Kinesiology Test Kit does NOT contain any vaccinations or any other crude substance, but the homeopathic remedies made from these vaccinations and is therefore perfect for muscle testing.
- The homeopathic test kit contains glass vials as plastic can be unreliable for testing purposes. Pills are used to avoid liquid spillage and evaporation.
- The Kinesiology test vials do not need to be opened as they are not intended for internal use, but for muscle testing only.
- The Vaccination Testing Kit comes in a plastic box for easy storage. If stored correctly it has an indefinite shelf life. Please store this homeopathic test kit away from heat, direct sunlight, mobile phones, magnets, microwaves and power points.
- This kit is not intended for DIAGNOSIS or TREATMENT and is NOT a home testing kits. It is intended for practitioners such as Kinesiologists, Bioresonance practitioners, Chiropractors or anyone trained in muscle testing.
How is this Vaccination Testing Kit different?
"As an experienced homeopath I understand the importance of a reliable homeopathic test vials for muscle testing. Consequently, all glass vials include a few homeopathic pills of at least five different homeopathic potencies.
A variety of different potencies is more likely to accurately test when muscle testing. Sometimes a homeopathic remedy in a 6c homeopathic potency may not trigger a response when muscle testing, yet the same remedy in a 30c homeopathic potency may indicate a response.
All homeopathic remedies are made the traditional way and are sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies worldwide. They have been found to have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly. I have discovered through clinical experience that homeopathic remedies made by non-traditional methods (radionically) seem to lose their effectiveness after some months or years. This has also been confirmed by some experienced Kinesiologists "- Evelin Liddell
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.