Radiation Testing Kit
includes 50 Vials, box and information booklet (as a download)
This Kinesiology Test Kit includes natural as well as human made sources of electromagnetic fields (EMF). One of the main characteristics which defines an electromagnetic field is its frequency or its corresponding wavelength. Fields of different frequencies interact with the body in different ways. According to some scientists, EMFs can affect the body’s nervous system function and cause damage to cells. Cancer and unusual growths may be one symptom of very high EMF exposure.
The kit is a homeopathic test kit designed to give practitioners, such as Kinesiologists, Chiropractors and Naturopaths, who are trained in muscle testing, a practical tool to test for common allergies, sensitivities and major causes for health related conditions, eliminating the need for numerous individual Kinesiology test kits. See further below fro more information.
- Bluetooth Radiation
- Broadband Emission
- Caesium Chloride (radioactive, used to irradiate blood and radiation research)
- Computer Radiation
- Cordless Phone (DECT)
- Cosmic Radiation
- Electric Blanket
- Electronic Power Supply
- Fluorescent light
- Fukushima soil (from the nuclear power disaster in Japan)
- Halogen Light
- High Voltage Power Line
- High Voltage Pylon
- Household wiring
- Infrared Radiation
- LED light
- Luna (moon)
- Magnetic field
- Mobile phone 900mhz
- Mobile phone 1800mhz
- Mobile Phone 3G Tower
- Mobile Phone 4G Tower
- Mobile Phone 5G Tower
- MRI Scan (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- North pole
- Plutonium (used in nuclear power plants)
- Power Pole Transformer
- Radium Bromide (radioactive)
- Radium Iodide (used in cancer treatment)
- Radon (naturally occurring radioactive gas)
- Smart Meter Radiation
- Solar Radiation
- South pole
- Static Electricity
- Strontium Carbonate (in electronic appliances, fireworks)
- Tetra Mast Radiation
- TV Emanations
- Ultra-High Frequency (UHF)
- Ultrasound Vaginal
- Ultraviolet Light
- UV-A 315-400 nm (ultraviolet radiation)
- UV-B 290-315 nm (ultraviolet radiation)
- Very High Frequency (VHF)
- Wi-Fi Radiation
- This Kinesiology Test Kit does NOT contain radiation, electricity, toxins or any other crude substance, but the homeopathic remedies made from these substances and is therefore perfect for muscle testing.
- The homeopathic test kit contains glass vials as plastic can be unreliable for testing purposes. Pills are used to avoid liquid spillage and evaporation.
- The test vials do not need to be opened as they are not intended for internal use, but for muscle testing only.
- This radiation test kit comes in a plastic box for easy storage. If stored correctly it has an indefinite shelf life. Please store this homeopathic test kit away from heat, direct sunlight, mobile phones, magnets, microwaves, and power points.
- This kit is not intended for DIAGNOSIS or TREATMENT and is NOT a home testing kits. It is intended for practitioners such as Kinesiologists, Bioresonance practitioners, Chiropractors or anyone trained in muscle testing.
How is this Testing Kit different?
"As an experienced homeopath I understand the importance of a reliable homeopathic test kit for muscle testing for adverse effects to radiation around us. Consequently, all vials include a few homeopathic pills of at least five different homeopathic potencies sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies.
A variety of different potencies is more likely to accurately test when muscle testing. Sometimes a homeopathic remedy in a 6x homeopathic potency may not trigger a response when muscle testing, yet the same remedy in a 12c homeopathic potency may indicate a response.
All homeopathic remedies are made the traditional way and are sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies worldwide. They have been found to have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly. I have discovered through clinical experience that homeopathic remedies made by non-traditional methods (radionically) seem to lose their effectiveness after some months or years. This has also been confirmed by some experienced Kinesiologists." - Evelin Liddell
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.