KTK Drug & Addictions Testing Kit
72 vials with box and an information booklet (download).
This Kinesiology Test Kit contains the energy patterns of illicit drugs such as ecstasy, cocaine, amphetamines, cannabis, LSD, heroin, as well as pharmaceutical drugs and other addictive substances.
This homeopathic test kit has been prompted by the many requests from practitioners who are seeing more and more patients with substance abuse.
According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, about 15% of Australians use an illicit drug and about 5% use a pharmaceutical drug for a non-medical purpose. More than 40% of Australians over 14 have used an illicit drug in their lifetime, and illicit drugs are used by more than a quarter of people in their 20s each year.
3.1 million Australians aged 14 or older had illicitly used drugs in the last 12 months (in 2016). Use of illicit drugs is the highest amongst 20-29 year olds (28%), but it is increasing amongst all age groups. Treatment for amphetamine use has more than doubled over the last 5 years.
The non-medical use of pharmaceutical drugs is an increasing public health problem in Australia and worldwide, with evidence suggesting increasing prevalence of misuse and associated harms including mortality. 1 in 20 Australians aged 14 or older had misused pharmaceuticals in the last 12 months (in 2016). The rate of dispensed prescriptions for pharmaceutical opioids has been climbing up 24%. In 2016, 1 in 20 (4.8%) Australians aged 14 and over reported misusing a pharmaceutical drug in the previous 12 months. Pharmaceutical opioids are the most commonly misused pharmaceutical (3.6%), followed by sedatives (1.6%).
This Drug & Addictions Testing Kit is designed to give practitioners, such as Kinesiologists, Chiropractors and Naturopaths, who are trained in muscle testing, a practical tool to help their patients in the treatment of substance abuse and addiction (read comments further below, under the contents list, for more information).
- Acetaminophen (Paracetamol)
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin)
- Alprazolam (Xanax, Alprazolam, Tafil)
- Amphetamine (Adderall, Benzedrine)
- Amyl Nitrate
- Anhalonium (Peyote)
- Areca catechu (Betel Nut)
- Buprenorphine (Subutex, Suboxone, Temgesic)
- Bupropion (Zyban, Wellbutrin)
- Butyl Nitrate (Poppers)
- Cannabis Indica (Hashish)
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp)
- Clonazepam (Rivotril, Paxam)
- Coca Cola
- Codeine (Panadeine Forte, Codral Forte, Mersyndol Forte)
- Coricidin D
- Dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine)
- Diazepam (Valium)
- Dihydrocodeine (Paracodeine)
- Duloxetine (Cymbalta)
- Ephedra (Ephedrine)
- Ephedrine Hcl
- Flurazepam (Dalmane)
- Fluvoxamine (Luvox)
- Hyoscine hydrobromide
- Ibuprofen (Advil)
- MDMA (Ecstasy)
- Methylamphetamine (Crystal Meth, Ice, Speed)
- Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
- Naloxone (Narcan)
- Nitrazepam (Mogadon, Alodorm)
- Nitrous Oxide
- Oxazepam (Serepax, Miralax)
- Paroxetine (Paxil, Seroxat)
- Phenobarbitone (Phenobarb)
- Phenylephrine Hcl (Dimetapp)
- Piper Methisticum (Kava)
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
- Psilocybe semilanceata (Magic Mushroom)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel)
- Red Bull
- Robitussin Dry Cough Forte (Dextromethorphan)
- Sertraline (Zoloft)
- Sodium Oxybate (GHB)
- Steroid Mix
- Temazepam (Normison, Temaze)
- V Energy Drink
- Venlafaxine (Effexor)
- Zolpidem (Stilnox)
- This Kinesiology Test Kit does NOT contain any illicit drugs, pharmaceutical drugs or any other crude substance, but the homeopathic remedies made from these substances and is therefore perfect for muscle testing.
- The homeopathic test kit contains glass vials as plastic can be unreliable for testing purposes. Pills are used to avoid liquid spillage and evaporation.
- The test vials do not need to be opened as they are not intended for internal use, but for muscle testing only.
- The Drug & Addictions Testing Kit comes in a plastic box for easy storage. If stored correctly it has an indefinite shelf life. Please store this homeopathic test kit away from heat, direct sunlight, mobile phones, magnets, microwaves and power points.
"As an experienced homeopath I understand the importance of a reliable homeopathic test kit for muscle testing. Consequently, all vials include a few homeopathic pills of the lowest potency available sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies. There are 2 main reasons for this:
- The lowest potency is the closest vibration to the original substance, and it will show the strongest muscle response when testing, therefore being the most accurate.
- The second reason is that homeopathic remedies made the traditional way, have been found to have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly. I have discovered through clinical experience that homeopathic remedies made by non-traditional methods seem to lose their effectiveness after some months or years." - Evelin Liddell
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.