Hormones & Glands Testing Kit
50 vials - Includes Box & Information Booklet
This Kinesiology Test Kit includes hormones as well as glands that produce these hormones.
Hormones are special chemical messengers that control most bodily functions, from simple basic needs like hunger to complex systems such as reproduction, growth and development, sexual characteristics to emotions and mood.
Stress for example can cause changes in hormones and lead to various endocrine disorders. In today’s environment, most people are exposed to stressful situations such as stress of work pressure, examinations, trauma, psychosocial stress, surgery and various medical disorders. In response to stress several hormones including cortisol, adrenalin, Corticotropin Releasing Hormone, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Hormone, T3, T4, prolactin and insulin amongst others are being secreted, often in excess. This can lead to various health conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, lowered immune function, learning and memory difficulties, obesity, diabetes, menstrual irregularities, low sperm count, Grave’s Disease and Hashimoto’s.
In Australia for example, each year, 60,000 people are diagnosed with thyroid disease such as hyperthyroidism or Hashimoto’s disease. In the US, 14 million people have Hashimoto’s disease.
This Hormone and Glands Testing Kit is a homeopathic test kit designed to give practitioners, such as Kinesiologists, Chiropractors and Naturopaths, who are trained in muscle testing, a practical tool to test for hormonal dysfunction and major causes for health related conditions.
3. Adrenocorticotropin (ACTH)
7. Corticotropin Releasing Hormone
9. Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
10. Erythropoietin (EPO)
12. Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
13. Growth Hormone Inhibitory Hormone (Somatostatin)
14. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
16. Human Growth Hormone (Somatotropin)
19. Luteinising Hormone
22. Oestrogens conjugated
24. Parathyroid Hormone
32. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
33. Thyroxine (T4)
34. Triiodothyronine (T3)
35. Vitamin D
36. Super Adrenal Mix
37. Adrenal Cortex
38. Adrenal Gland
43. Pineal Gland
44. Pituitary Gland (anterior)
45. Pituitary Gland (posterior)
49. Thymus Gland
50. Thyroid Gland
- This Kinesiology Test Kit does NOT contain any hormones, glands or any other crude substance, but the homeopathic remedies made from these substances and is therefore perfect for muscle testing.
- The homeopathic test kit contains glass vials as plastic can be unreliable for testing purposes. Pills are used to avoid liquid spillage and evaporation.
- The test vials do not need to be opened as they are not intended for internal use, but for muscle testing only.
- The Hormones & Glands Testing Kit comes in a plastic box for easy storage. If stored correctly it has an indefinite shelf life. Please store this homeopathic test kit away from heat, direct sunlight, mobile phones, magnets, microwaves and power points.
"As an experienced homeopath I understand the importance of a reliable homeopathic test kit for muscle testing for hormonal imbalances. Consequently, all vials include a few homeopathic pills of the lowest potency available sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies. There are 2 main reasons for this.
The lowest potency is the closest vibration to the original substance, and it will show the strongest muscle response when testing, therefore being the most accurate.
Homeopathic remedies made the traditional way, have been found to have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly. I have discovered through clinical experience that homeopathic remedies made by non-traditional methods seem to lose their effectiveness after some months or years." Evelin Liddell
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.