Environment & Personal Care Testing Kit 2
100 vials, and detailed Information on each vial
This Kinesiology Test Kit includes environmental toxins, such as insecticides and herbicides, industrial chemicals, household chemicals, plastics and components of plastics, personal care products and other chemicals we are all exposed to daily.
The kit is a homeopathic test kit designed to give practitioners, such as Kinesiologists, Chiropractors and Naturopaths, who are trained in muscle testing, a practical tool to test for common allergies, sensitivities and major causes for health related conditions, eliminating the need for numerous individual Kinesiology test kits.
- Acetal polyoxymethylene (plastic)
- Acetic acid
- Acid fumes mix
- Acrylic fibre
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene – ABS (plastic)
- Aviation fuel exhaust fumes
- Benzyls salicylate (cosmetics)
- Bisphenol A – BPA (plastic)
- Butylated hydroxyanisole – BHA (preservative in food and cosmetics)
- Butylated hydroxytoluene – BHT (preservative in food and cosmetics)
- Calcium disodium – EDTA (ion chelator, used in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics)
- Carbaryl (insecticide)
- Carpet fumes mix
- Chlorhexidine gluconate (antiseptic, disinfectant)
- Chlorine dioxide
- Cigarette smoke
- Coal Tar
- Crystal violet (dye)
- Cypermethrin (insecticide)
- Deltamethrin (insecticide)
- Dental adhesive
- Dibutyl phthalate (plasticiser)
- Dichlorobenzene (deodorant)
- Dimethyl sulfoxide – DMSO (solvent)
- Ethyl acetate fumes (nail polish remover, cigarettes, glue)
- Ethylene glycol (in antifreeze, pens, paints, plastics, cosmetics)
- Furniture & curtain fumes
- Furniture polish
- Glue & adhesive fumes
- Grazon 90 (Pro) weedkiller
- Hemp fibre
- Herboxone (herbicide)
- High density polyethylene – HDPE (plastic)
- House air
- Household cleaners
- Hyaluronic acid (cosmetics)
- Hydrogen sulfide (manufacturing of textiles, pesticides, leather, dyes and pharmaceuticals)
- Incense mix
- Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Lycra (spandex, elastane)
- Malathion (pesticide)
- Methylene chloride (paint removal, degreasing, manufacturing)
- Methylparaben (cosmetics)
- Motor oil
- Naphthalene (in mothballs, plastics)
- Nicotine patch
- Oil & solvent-based paints
- Paint fumes
- Para-aminobenzoic acid – PABA (sunscreen)
- Pentachlorophenol fumes (fungicide, dyes)
- Pet flea collar fumes
- Phthalate ester plasticiser (DEHA)
- Polybutylene (plastic resin, was used in water piping)
- Polychloroprene – Neoprene (synthetic rubber)
- Polyethylene terephthalate – PET (form of polyester)
- Polyphenylsulfone – PPSU (plastic)
- Polypropylene (plastic)
- Polystyrene (foam packaging)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon)
- Polyurethane (foam in upholstered furniture, bedding)
- Polyvinyl chloride – PVC (thermoplastic)
- Potassium sorbate (preservative in personal care products)
- Resorcinol (hair dyes, hair products)
- Sanitiser (disinfectant)
- Self-tanning foam
- Shaving foam
- Shellac French polish
- Silica – crystalline
- Silicone elastomer (silicone rubber)
- Sodium metabisulfite (disinfectant, antioxidant, preservative)
- Synthetic fragrance mix
- Talcum powder
- Thermoplastic elastomer – TPE (mixture of rubber and plastic)
- Tobacco mix
- Trichloroethylene – TCE (cleaning wipes, solvent, carpet cleaners, ground water)
- Triclopyr (herbicide, fungicide)
- Vacuum cleaner dust
- Veet hair removal cream
- Vinyl chloride – PVC (plastic)
- Water bottled
- Xylene (solvent)
How is this Testing Kit different?
"As an experienced homeopath I understand the importance of a reliable homeopathic test kit for muscle testing for allergies and sensitivities to chemicals around us. Consequently, all vials include a few homeopathic pills of at least five different homeopathic potencies sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies".
A variety of different potencies is more likely to accurately test when muscle testing. Sometimes a homeopathic remedy in a 6x homeopathic potency may not trigger a response when muscle testing, yet the same remedy in a 12c homeopathic potency may indicate a response.
All homeopathic remedies are made the traditional way and are sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies worldwide. They have been found to have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly. I have discovered through clinical experience that homeopathic remedies made by non-traditional methods (radionically) seem to lose their effectiveness after some months or years. This has also been confirmed by some experienced Kinesiologists.
This Kinesiology Test Kit does NOT contain chemicals, toxins or any other crude substance, but the homeopathic remedies made from these substances and is therefore perfect for muscle testing.
The homeopathic test kit contains glass vials as plastic can be unreliable for testing purposes. Pills are used to avoid liquid spillage and evaporation.
The test vials do not need to be opened as they are not intended for internal use, but for muscle testing only.
This testing kit comes in a plastic box for easy storage. If stored correctly it has an indefinite shelf life. Please store this homeopathic test kit away from heat, direct sunlight, mobile phones, magnets, microwaves and power points.
This kit is not intended for DIAGNOSIS or TREATMENT and is NOT a home testing kits. It is intended for practitioners such as Kinesiologists, Bioresonance practitioners (Bicom, Vega, etc.), Chiropractors or anyone trained in muscle testing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.