Healthy Mindsets for Super Kids
This 10 session program helps boost resilience in children aged 7 to 14. Each session focuses on a key theme, each one includes discussions, exercises and creative activities. Sessions are flexible and easily adaptable for use in different settings and with younger or older children. Includes illustrated, photocopiable worksheets.
This imaginative resource is a complete programme, ideal for teachers, counsellors, therapists, social workers and youth workers.
- Session 1. Self-esteem.
- Session 2. Communication Skills.
- Session 3. Positive Thinking I.
- Session 4. Positive Thinking II.
- Session 5. Grief and Loss.
- Session 6. Anxiety and Stress Management.
- Session 7. Anger Management.
- Session 8. Healthy Relationships.
- Session 9. Peer Pressure.
- Session 10. Healthy Minds and Healthy Bodies.
Stephanie Azri is a clinical social worker from Brisbane, Australia. She has over 10 years' experience teaching resilience skills and addressing early symptoms of depression, anxiety and mental health issues in children and young people.
Sid Azri is a freelance illustrator from Brisbane, Australia. As a devoted comic book fan, he particularly enjoys drawing superhero themes.
Pb large format 173 pages.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.