Your Not Fat, You’re Toxic
by Stephanie Relfe
Internationally known Kinesiologist and health expert Stephanie Relfe has created a veritable University course on fat loss. “You’re Not Fat. You’re Toxic” explodes the calorie counting myth and shows you exactly how weight reduction is about eliminating toxins, not about counting calories. This 650 page, hands on book makes YOU the expert and will help you get your ideal body.
The book is also an explosive expose in the fight against the worldwide obesity epidemic. Mega-corporations and government bodies worked together to plan your weight gain. It is not an accident that you are overweight. You have been taught what to eat, what to drink and how to think for over 50 years, brainwashed into being a slave of the corporations by the schools, books, magazines and television shows.
Your Not Fat You’re Toxic is written in a very easy-to-understand style, so that anyone can benefit from this powerful program. Scientific explanations are put into the simplest possible terms so that anyone can easily understand what they need to know.
* Learn 14 ways that show why it is toxins in the food we eat, rather than calories, that are making us fat.
*Stephanie Relfe has summarized the most important information from multiple sources, including 43 well-referenced books & documentaries. Plus additional information from modern scientific research, magazine articles and unique sources, which are combined together in one very do-able weight loss program.
* Learn many fat loss secrets that you won't find in any standard weight-loss plan.
* Many case histories to inspire you.
* Learn how many weight loss foods that we are told will make us thin, are in fact causing obesity.
* Extensive shopping list to make this program easy.
* 45 recipes to make it easy to get going on your new lifestyle.
* Containing revolutionary and unique ways of belly fat loss and getting slim, some of which have nothing to do with food or exercise.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.