Virus Testing Kit
Includes 50 Vials, Storage Box & an Information Booklet (download) - Recenty updated with a COVID-19 vials (Original Wuhan Strain & Delta Strain)
This Kinesiology Test Kit includes 50 viruses in homeopathic form. Viruses are microscopic parasites, generally much smaller than bacteria. They lack the capacity to thrive and reproduce outside of a host body. Once a virus has infected a host cell, it can replicate within that cell thousands of times. They can cause many disease including colds, measles, chicken pox, HPV, herpes, rabies, SARS to name a few.
The kit is a homeopathic test kit designed to give practitioners, such as Kinesiologists, Chiropractors and Naturopaths, who are trained in muscle testing, a practical tool to test for common causes of health related conditions.
- Avian Influenza (bird flu)
- Barmah Forest Virus
- Common Human Coronavirus
- Dengue Fever
- Encephalitis Japanese
- Hepatatis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Human Herpes Virus 1 HHV1 Herpes Simplex (cold sores)
- Human Herpes Virus 2 HHV2 Genital herpes
- Human Herpes Virus 3 HHV3 Chickenpox and Shingles
- Human Herpes Virus 4 HHV4 Epstein Barr
- Human Herpes Virus 5 HHV5 Cytomegalovirus
- Human Herpes Virus 6 HHV6
- Human Herpes Virus 7 HHV7
- Human Herpes Virus 8 HHV8 KSHV Kaposi’s Sarcoma
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Human Papillomavirus HPV
- Human Parainfluenzavirus-1 HPIV-1 (Croup)
- Human Parainfluenzavirus-3 HPIV-3 (Croup)
- Human T-cell Leukemia Virus HTLV 1
- Human T-Cell Leukemis Virus HTLV 2
- Influenza A
- Influenza B
- Influenza C
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Parvovirus B19 (Human)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus – RSV
- Rhinovirus (“common cold”)
- Ross River
- SARS-CoV (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
- SARS-CoV2 (Covid-19)
- SARS-CoV2 (Covid-19 Delta variant)
- Simian Virus 40
- Swine flu (H1N1)
- West Nile
- Yellow Fever
- This Kinesiology Test Kit does NOT contain viruses or any other crude substance, but the homeopathic remedies made from these substances and is therefore perfect for muscle testing.
- The homeopathic test kit contains glass vials as plastic can be unreliable for testing purposes. Pills are used to avoid liquid spillage and evaporation.
- The test vials do not need to be opened as they are not intended for internal use, but for muscle testing only.
- This Virus Test Kit comes in a plastic box for easy storage. If stored correctly it has an indefinite shelf life. Please store this homeopathic test kit away from heat, direct sunlight, mobile phones, magnets, microwaves and power points.
- This kit is not intended for DIAGNOSIS or TREATMENT and is NOT a home testing kits. It is intended for practitioners such as Kinesiologists, Bioresonance practitioners, Chiropractors or anyone trained in muscle testing.
How is this Testing Kit different?
"As an experienced homeopath I understand the importance of a reliable homeopathic test kit for muscle testing for adverse effects viruses. Consequently, all vials include a few homeopathic pills of at least five different homeopathic potencies sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies.
A variety of different potencies is more likely to accurately test when muscle testing. Sometimes a homeopathic remedy in a 6x homeopathic potency may not trigger a response when muscle testing, yet the same remedy in a 12c homeopathic potency may indicate a response.
All homeopathic remedies are made the traditional way and are sourced from reputable homeopathic pharmacies worldwide. They have been found to have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly. I have discovered through clinical experience that homeopathic remedies made by non-traditional methods (radionically) seem to lose their effectiveness after some months or years. This has also been confirmed by some experienced Kinesiologists." - Evelin Liddell
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.