Attention, Balance and Coordination
Sally Goddard Blythe Is Director for the Institute of Neuro-Physiological Psychology (INPP ) in the UK, which specialises in the assessment and supervision of remediation programs for children and adults with specific learning difficulties.She is the author of several widely acclaimed books.(all of which are available on this website.)
Attention, Balance and Coordination is the most up-to-date handbook for professionals involved in education and child development, providing a new understanding of the source of specific behavioural problems
- Written by a respected author of acclaimed titles in this field
- Explains why early reflexes are important, their functions in development and their effects on learning, behaviour and beyond - also covers adult neurological dysfunctions anxiety and agoraphobia
- Builds on an ABC of Attention, Balance and Coordination to create a unique look across specific learning difficulties, linked by common motor skills challenges resulting from neuro-developmental deficiencies
- Includes the INPP Developmental Screening Questionnaire together with guidance on how to use and interpret it
- A review of relevant literature in the field
- A review of the origins of The Vestibular-Cerebellar Theory
- The INPP development screening questionaire, together with an explanation of it use and interpretation
- A chapter by Dr Peter Blythe ( The founder of INPP ) looking at the development of the INPP method.
Pb 420 pages.
Other Books by Sally Goddard:
Reflexes, Learning & Behaviour
Assessing Neuromotor Readiness for Learning
Well Balanced Child
Genius Of Natural Childhood
Raising Happy Healthy Children
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.