The Big What Now Book of Learning Styles: A Fresh and Demystifying Approach
All children want to learn, but so often we give students a key to unlock their understanding of a new concept only to discover that it was the wrong key. The question then becomes, WHAT NOW? Carol Barnier delivers a fresh and demystifying approach to learning styles. You'll find answers and so much more. You, the newly energized "Keeper of the Keys," will now have access to the following ideas that will help you find the right key to unlock a love of learning in your K-12th grade child:
- Spelling activities for every type of learner
- 40 things to do that gets kids writing
- Creative ideas that make history exciting and memorable
- Science that is delight-driven and fun
- Different approaches to teaching math that actually work
- The amazing power of the ditty (over 20 fun examples included)
- Surprising ways to learn geography so that it sticks
Large Format Paperback: 192 pages
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.