How to Talk so Kids will Listen & Listen So Kids will Talk
A bestselling book that will give you the know-how you need to be more "effective" with your children and more "supportive" of yourself. Enthusiastically praised by parents and professionals around the world, the down-to-earth, respectful approach of Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish makes relationships with children of all ages "less stressful" and" more rewarding"
Their methods of communication, illustrated with delightful cartoons showing the skills in action, offer innovative ways to solve common problems. You'll learn how to:
* Cope with your child's negative feelings, frustration, disappointment, anger, etc.
* Express your anger without being hurtful
* Engage your child's willing cooperation
* Set firm limits and still maintain goodwill
* Use alternatives to punishment
* Resolve family conflicts peacefully
How to Talk so LITTLE Kids will Listen
How to Talk so TEENS will Listen
by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.