LWP Coxsackie Test Kit
10 vials, in a white cardboard flat tray box with inlay of soft cells for the vials
10 x 50mm vial size
The energy pattern of 10 different Coxsackie strains.
- Coxsackie A2
- Coxsackie A3
- Coxsackie A4
- Coxsackie A5
- Coxsackie A7
- Coxsackie B1
- Coxsackie B3
- Coxsackie B4
- Coxsackie B5
- Coxsackie B6
- In general, group A coxsackieviruses tend to infect the skin and mucous membranes, causing herpangina; acute haemorrhagic conjunctivitis; and hand, foot, and mouth (HFM) disease.
- Group B coxsackieviruses tend to infect the heart, pleura, pancreas, and liver, causing pleurodynia, myocarditis, pericarditis, and hepatitis (inflammation of the liver not related to the hepatotropic viruses). Coxsackie B infection of the heart can lead to pericardial effusion.
- Both group A and group B coxsackieviruses can cause nonspecific febrile illnesses, rashes, upper respiratory tract disease, and aseptic meningitis.
- The development of insulin-dependent diabetes (IDDM) has recently been associated with recent enteroviral infection, particularly coxsackievirus B pancreatitis. This relationship is currently being studied further.
- Sjögren syndrome is also being studied in connection with coxsackievirus.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.