Reducing Challenging Behaviours in ‘At Risk’ Adolescents with Brain Gym (CD-Rom)
by Gillian Stuart
This CD-Rom is a compilation of research from Australian Kinesiologist Gillian Stuart. It contains 7 parts:
1. THESIS - Reducing Challenging Behaviours in ‘At Risk’ Adolescence with Brain Gym
2. Power Point Presentation - Using Physical exercise to Enhance Learning & Positive Behaviour (Staff In-Service)
3. History of the Research (20 years)
4. Kinesiology Conference Sydney 2009 - Paper
5. Power Point Presentation (of above conference presentation)
6. Power Point Presentation - Students Workshop Physical Exercise. 7. ‘The Schizophrenic Pattern’ - article by George Goodheart (founder of Applied Kinesiology).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equilibrium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.